Assistant Store Manager Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist
Summary of Experience
I am a French student passionated by extreme sports, especially surf, bodyboard and ski.
I am currently following a Master degree in a French Business School.
My university education has allowed me to develop many competencies in fields such as management, marketing, communication and finance.
I put into practices these skills during three internships and some student jobs.
I want to realize a gap year in a foreign country to work in a surf-related company.
400 To: 10,000 EUR Per Month
Lille, France, France
Full Time, Part Time, Casual, Contract, Commission
Accounting, Finance, Hospitality & Tourism, Management, Marketing, Purchasing, Retail, Sales
Australia, United States, Canada, Brazil, Cambodia, French Polynesia, Hong Kong, Korea, Democratic People's Republic of, Singapore, Thailand
|Commercial in Bank||Caisse d'Epargne, BPCE Group||From May 2014 To August 2014|
Specific Key Account assignments :
- Financial Analysis (balance sheet, income statement, cash flows…) : assessment of the risk-return ratio for the bank, credit analysis.
- Annual financial reviews (portfolio of 150 customers).
- Financial input / reporting.
- Preparation of files in order to set up banking products and services.
Additional assignment :
- Analysis of the key accounts managers results (Two portfolios : Tours and Orléans).
|Commercial in an Association||Arche de Tours Nord||From April 2013 To June 2013|
During this two months internship, my assignments were :
- Make the association grow, in terms of partnerships and subscriptions. I canvassed in an area of 160 companies. Financial resources multiplied by 5 thanks to about 20 new members.
- Setting up of marketing tools : member cards (design, appointments, orders…) and leaflets.
- Organization of events : job dating (I did some interviews with my manager who worked for Quik) and dinner night with the current and new members.
|Commercial Assistant||Finaxy Group||From January 2012 To February 2012|
|Setting up of 5 data bases. Cold-call and appointment making.|
|Salesman||VIP Box||From December 2011 To December 2011|
|I had to increase the notoriety of the brand, by introducing the products to the clients. Then, I had to sell the products to customers.|
|Production worker||Tupperware||From July 2011 To August 2011|
|Truck unloading and assembly-line worker.|
|Qualification||Field of Study||Institution||When?|
|Master 1||Finance||IESEG School of Management||From 2014 To 2015|
|Bachelor||Management||Management Institute||From 2013 To 2014|
|Higher National Diploma||Marketing and communication||Institute of Technology||From 2011 To 2013|
|Baccalaureate||Economics||Sainte-Ursule High School||From 2009 To 2011|
Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist