Business Analyst Project Manager Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist
Summary of Experience
I am an experienced Project Manager and Business Systems Analyst with a background in programming. Over my 16 year career in IT I have worked in demanding roles managing complex software projects for Fortune 100, Fortune 500, and mid-size companies across a variety of industries including benefits, banking, healthcare, education, and government.
My roles have included off-shore and remote team coordination, presentations reportin resource allocation, and other tasks required to lead project
40,000 To: 120,000 USD Per Annum
San Diego, CA, United States
Full Time, Part Time
Design, Education & Training, Finance, Hospitality & Tourism, Information Technology, Management, Marketing, Operations, Product Development, Sales, Science & Technology
Australia, United States, Indonesia
Handboard, Longboard, Shortboard, Standup Paddle Board
|Business Systems Analyst||WV Department of Education||From March 2014 To June 2015|
Coordinate business priorities with technical resources across dispersed remote teams. Align project time lines to coincide with stakeholder requests. Assist product owner with sprint prioritization.
● Work closely with business stakeholders to refine business request.
● Create and maintain project timeline.
● Schedule resource allocation.
● Build use cases to validate business intent.
● Design work flow to illustrate ‘to-be’ design
● Present documentation for stakeholder sign-off.
● Prioritize user stories based on business need.
● Develop user/process flows to illustrate system functionality.
● Present documentation to various teams to confirm understanding of requirements, scope of work, and project schedule.
● Assist development resources with task prioritization.
● Coordinate system integration between cross-platform team members.
● Organize meetings to review project schedule, milestones, etc.
● Facilitate teleconference meetings with dispersed, telecommuting team members.
|Qualification||Field of Study||Institution||When?|
|Bachelor's||Business Administration||Averett University||From 2005 To 2007|
Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist