Difference Maker Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist
Summary of Experience
Diligent and dependable professional with extensive background in operations, human resources and human capital acquisition; results focused, high level organization and communication skills, analytical and creative problem solver. Surpasses financial and organizational objectives through strategic planning, sustainable business practices, efficient use of resources, contagious optimism and adaptability. Expert in sourcing all levels of talent within a wide range of industries including Informat
80,000 To: 150,000 USD Per Annum
Narragansett, Rhode Island, United States
Education & Training, Hospitality & Tourism, Human Resources, Information Technology, Management, Marketing, Operations, Product Development, Public Relations, Purchasing
Australia, United States, United Kingdom, France, Ireland
|VP Operations,Talent||Delphi-US||From April 2014 To Current|
Vice President – Operations – Talent Acquisition
Delphi-US is a national provider of world class talent acquisition solutions. The company’s services include the provision of specialized IT, Engineering, and Professional resources, project staffing fulfillment, staff augmentation, temporary and direct hire, Executive Search, and managed services for the contingent workforce.
• Promoted from Resource Manager to Vice President – Operations after 1 year with the organization.
• Autonomously managed different work streams across the firm.
• Responsible for office operations, HR functions, internal talent acquisition.
• National Sales Team Management: Support contingent and direct hire sales efforts. Created metrics, short / long term goals, position advertising, and Auditing of Master Service Agreements.
• National Recruiting Team Management: Manage daily recruiting activities, monitor metrics, creates short / long term goals, performance reviews (Weekly / Quarterly / Yearly).
• Daily SCRUM meetings: Lead daily company-wide meeting, highlighting priorities, industry discussion and ad hoc Q / A.
• Worked with CEO, COO, and Executive VP: Strategic Design, Risk Analysis, Strategic HR initiatives, State of the Company reviews.
• Created and implemented policies and procedures relative to code of conduct, recruiting work flow, operations best practices.
• Functions as a subject matter expert in IT Security Talent Acquisition for Reg SCI based, regulatory standards and Governance, Risk and Compliance initiatives involving regulatory standards, which include but are not limited to NIST, ISO, SEC, COBIT, HIPAA, and FISMA.
• Promoted a Continuous Learning Environment, which reduced sourcing time and increased placements.
• Orchestrated special events and incentive programs leading to human capital sustainability within the organization.
• Designed operational systems, which improved existing operational mechanism creating greater efficiency and enhanced performance.
|Qualification||Field of Study||Institution||When?|
|MBA||Minor in Marketing||Texas A&M University||From 2012 To 2014|
Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist