Project Manager Ocean Conservation Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist
Summary of Experience
Over 20 years of professional experience in project management, grassroots activist organizing, campaign planning, and fundraising. Developed exceptional organizational and administrative skills while supporting senior executives in the music industry in both New York City and Los Angeles. Specialties: Non-Profit Administration and Management, Grassroots Advocacy & Organizing, Stakeholder Outreach, Public Speaking, Campaign Strategy and Planning, Marketing, Promotion, Social Media, Events
30,000 To: 50,000 USD Per Annum
Westwood, MA, United States
Full Time, Part Time, Contract
Admin & Office Support, Environment & Conservation, Marketing, Photography, Public Relations
Longboard, Standup Paddle Board
|Southern CA Regional Manager||Surfrider Foundation||From June 2004 To October 2015|
* Management of three paid Chapter staff and ten volunteer Chapter Chairs based in Southern CA (San Diego to Santa Barbara) that reported directly to me
* Directly responsible for oversight and management of over half a million dollars in Chapter funds being raised and spent across ten volunteer-run Chapters
* Successfully increased attendance to annual Chapter Conferences from one day events with 40 in attendance to three-day weekend Conferences surpassing 150 in attendance.
* Ongoing assistance in annual strategic planning which included the development of environmental campaigns and educational programs.
* Regular public speaking on behalf of the organization at local and state-level hearings and at social events.
* Development and implementation of new marketing and outreach strategies to increase membership recruitment, educate members and supporters, and build the organization's overall capacity.
|Qualification||Field of Study||Institution||When?|
|BA||Music and Business||University of Lowell MA||From 1996 To 1990|
Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist