Executive Assistant, Project Manager Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist
Summary of Experience
I am seeking a position in which will allow me to continue to enhance my skills. Ambitious and a hardworking individual, I am always looking to succeed in whatever projects I take on. I enjoy working on projects and handle multiple tasks a day and work well under pressure. Having worked and volunteered abroad I have been given the chance to work with many different people, in teams and projects on my own, this has enhanced my people skills, communication, and project management skills.
35 To: 60 USD Per Annum
Kings Park, New York, United States
Full Time, Contract
Admin & Office Support, Graduate/Entry Level
Australia, United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Morocco, New Zealand, Slovenia, South Africa
|Team Member||Toys R Us||From July 2015 To Current|
• Worked many positions within store based on need
o Cashier, Floor, ‘R’ Us Credit card sales person, greeter
• Train new team members and mentor to improve performance
• Answer staff questions and customer service requests.
|Finance Park Program Fellow||Junior Achievement||From April 2016 To June 2016|
• Worked with JA Finance Park team to implement a fun and engaging experience for volunteers, students, and teachers.
• Trained 12-18 corporate volunteers and parent volunteer partners per day.
• Lead 20-90 middle and high school students through various activities per day.
• Monitored and supported volunteers and students to ensure high-quality experience
• Assisted with collecting and submitting all JA Finance Park paperwork
• Attended JA Finance Park meetings.
|Au Pair||Self Employed||From November 2015 To February 2016|
• Watched infant starting at aged 2 months
• Encouraged a happy, healthy learning environment for infant to reach milestones
• Maintained daily routine and adjusted to the changes of schedules as they occurred
|Au Pair||Self Employed||From September 2014 To June 2015|
• Watched 3 children and oversaw and maintained their daily routine
• Enforced a productive and happy learning environment
• Worked with, what was at times, difficult personalities while maintaining a positive and friendly relationship
|Volunteer||University Of Limerick||From September 2013 To June 2015|
• Health & Safety Officer for Outdoor Pursuits Club, University of Limerick C&S 2014-2015
• Secretary of Sub Aqua Club- University of Limerick C&S 2015
• Kayak Event Manager- Special Olympics 2014
• Charity Week Committee, University of Limerick Student Union 2012-2014
• Secretary of International Society, University of Limerick C&S 2012-2013
• Public Relations Officer of Water Polo Club, University of Limerick C&S 2012-2013
|Qualification||Field of Study||Institution||When?|
|MSc||Project Managment||University of Limerick||From 2013 To 2015|
|Bachelor of Arts||English||Marywood Univiersity||From 2009 To 2013|
Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist