Project manager Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist
Summary of Experience
A result oriented professional with over 20 years of experience with a proven track record of
numerous successful projects management. A project manager with an outstanding aptitude to
comprehend and analyze complex problems, develop strategies and implement effective
solutions through management of people and resources. A manager that trains team members,
select resources, conduct risk assessments and mitigation, practice strong interagency
relationships bringing projects to completion on
65,000 To: 85,000 USD Per Annum
Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States
Accounting, Admin & Office Support, Customer Service, Operations, Public Relations, Purchasing
Australia, United States
|Resources & Logistics Sup||Air National Guard||From March 2015 To October 2016|
Resource allocation expert. Oversees resources and equipment in support of daily
operations for over 90 active duty, National Guard and state personnel. Effective
management for over 580K budget for security program and over 40K yearly operational
• Investigations focal point. Assessed and conducted suspect/lead interviews for installation
specific investigations. Coordinated with local and federal law enforcement agencies for
resolution on case and leads.
• Lean process mindset while interpreting and implementing and procedures. Effectively
eliminated wasteful steps in process for all sections. Provided virtual sate of the art
management asset tool.
• Focal Financial Planner. Plans, directs, manages and executes financial planning in direct
support to state and federal missions. Masterminded financial asset tracking tools
ensuring all programs met financial responsibilities and effective forecasting.
• Manages unit deployment procedures in support of contingency and domestic operations.
Oversees electronic and installation security sections.
• Provides program leadership to Combat Arms Operations section while ensuring weapons
safety and proficiency for installation members and security forces personnel.
Coordinates interagency response forces within the installation.
• State Program Manager for Collecting Bargaining Agreement for over 15 state/federal
SECURITY CLEARANCE SECRET
|Qualification||Field of Study||Institution||When?|
|Bachelor's||Criminal Justice||American Military University||From 2008 To 2012|
Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist