Marketing and Communications Director, Creative Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist
Summary of Experience
I'm a seasoned marketing and comms professional with 16 years of experience working at corporate communications HQ for multinational companies and at startups.
I have experience in branding, project management, events management, communication strategy, team leading.
I enjoy working on projects and set up strategies from scratch, as well as coaching a team.
70,000 To: 110,000 EUR Per Annum
Wadenswil, Zurich, Switzerland
Film/Video Production, Management, Marketing, Photography, Public Relations
Australia, United States, Fiji, Guadeloupe, Hong Kong, Italy, Oman
Shortboard, Standup Paddle Board
|BD, Marketing & Communications||ECOFACT AG||From July 2016 To Current|
|In charge of setting up the new comms strategy for the company|
|Consultant, Marketing&Comms;||Freelance||From June 2013 To June 2016|
Marketing and Communications Consultant based in Milan and Zurich.
- Event Manager for the Foreign Press Association (large scale event with circa 700 guests); PR, websites revamping, etc.
|Director, Editorial Projects||www.ilpastonudo.it||From July 2012 To June 2013|
Il pasto nudo (www.Ilpastonudo.it) is a foodie blog with more than 3000 unique visitors/day.
- Project Manager for the publication of the frst cook book from the blog recipes, “Cucina consapevole”. Crowdfunding and communication campaign, social media, events and PR management, sales.
|Head, Marketing Comms Strategy||Alstom||From September 2007 To June 2012|
Alstom (www.alstom.com; EPA: ALO), a multinational world leader in transport infrastructure, power generation and transmission, is present in around 100 countries, with sales of €19.9 billion for the year 2011/12 and more than 92,000 employees. Alstom Power (now GE) is headquartered in Switzerland, near Zurich.
Head of Marketing Communications Strategy (Zurich) Oct. 2011 – June 2012
Senior strategist advising Top Management. One direct report. Achievements:
- Develop a comprehensive vision for integrated marketing communications blending the existing Corporate and Sector strategy
- Drive the development and implementation of Thermal Marketing Communications strategy
- Advise the Top Management and initiate the new sponsorship strategy for Alstom Thermal Power Sector
- Realise the video with customers' interviews for the launch of the new internal quality strategy to Senior Management and globally - Develop a comprehensive plan to monitor and manage the participation of Alstom in external events
- Set the benchmark for creativity, quality and effectiveness. Combine strategy with innovation
- Provide leadership on global communications initiatives such as Brand&Visual; Identity, Marcom messaging, processes
Communication Manager (Zurich)
Project leader of the Global Alstom Power re-branding Project. One direct report. Achievements:
- Successfully coordinate the Visual Identity implementation in all main locations worldwide (200)
- Realization of a Visual Identity Toolkit for Sites communicators, with global distribution. Two Design Awards won. - Team and Budget management (up to 2m€). Negotiating group frame agreements with suppliers.
Wind Business Communication, acting as Communications Director (Barcelona – Zurich)
2009 – 2011
Part of the Management team driving the integration process of the acquired company Ecotècnia, a business with a volume of above 450M€. Two direct reports. Achievements:
- Defning and implementing the comprehensive comms strategy for Wind: Integration, External and Internal Communication, Events - Advise the Top Management on all communications aspects
- Site branding project leader
External Communication Manager (Zurich) 2007 – 2008
- Set-up and implement Communications Strategies and related actions; Messaging; Events management
|Project leader Communications||ABB||From November 2000 To August 2007|
ABB (www.abb.com; NYSE: ABB, SIX Swiss Exchange: ABB) is a leader in power and automation technologies; the Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 145,000 people. ABB is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
Project leader, Corporate Communication (Zurich) July 2006 – July 2007
Reporting to the Head of Communication for Power Products and Power Systems, a combined US$11 billion business. Achievements:
- Advise Top Management on strategic messaging and internal communication
- Planning and implementation of the Communication strategy for EPCs, the second biggest customer’s group for ABB - Initiate the Division Newsletter (global); intranet revamping
Communication Account, Marketing and Communication (Italy) November 2000 – June 2006
- Creation of several interactive catalogues CDs; Technical and marketing publications; Product campaigns, collaterals; Product launch - - Represent the Business Unit in several corporate initiatives (ABB Library, ABB Catalogue)
|Qualification||Field of Study||Institution||When?|
|Steve McCurry Photo workshop||Photography||Steve McCurry Studios||From 2010 To 2010|
|Advanced Studies||International Economics||Geneva University||From 2009 To 2009|
|Master's Degree||Communications||Università degli Studi||From 2000 To 2000|
|Master's Degree||Italian Literature,Linguistics||Università degli Studi||From 1994 To 1999|
Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist