Sales & Marketing Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist
Summary of Experience
Actually student in Master Product Manager and Marketing Studies and looking for an internship in July 2015.
1 year experience as project manager in Paris, France.
1 year experience as business developer in Sydney, Australia.
10,000 To: 20,000 EUR Per Annum
PARIS, FRANCE, France
Australia, United States, Ecuador, France, Guadeloupe, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Peru, Philippines, Spain
|Business Developer||OPCA||From December 2013 To June 2014|
In charge of the development of the A LA CARTE brand on the Domestic Market.
- Existing clients: answer to clients’ needs and/or questions and plan the deliveries.
- New clients: prospection in Sydney area and organization of trade shows.
- Suppliers: re-stock and negotiations with the suppliers.
- Promotion: In-store promotions and merchandising, conception of special offers.
- Pricing: Elaboration of the new price list 2014.
- Product launching: market research, creation and launching of a new product.
Results: +36% profitability, +28% sales and x3 number of distributors.
|Assisstant Project Manager||Unibail-Rodamco||From April 2013 To October 2013|
Develop attractive events generating traffic and a premium positioning for the shopping malls.
- Support to design, manage and conduct strategic events in the biggest shopping malls (Cirque du Soleil, Elite Model Look 2013, Studio 13/16 Tour and Aeroville inauguration).
- Studio 13/16: Travelling workshop to initiate teenagers to the art of silk-screen printing, with the Centre Pompidou (2nd biggest French museum with 3,8M visitors/year). Manage the partners and providers before, during and after the events.
Result: 400 participants/event and an enhanced image for participating malls.
- Bay Plage: Project manager during the 7 weeks of free animations and activities during summer holidays on Bay 1 & 2 malls.
Result: Success with +5% on July-August 2013 vs. 2012 and set up of a partnership with Lancaster.
- Dressing Party Tour and “A world of dinosaurs” exhibition: Manage the communication and PR around the events.
- Reporting, efficiency measurement and budget monitoring.
|Activity leader||UCPA (surcamps)||From May 2008 To August 2013|
Activity leader and lifeguard in various holiday camps in Europe for UCPA (french association organizing sporty holidays) as a summer job.
- Responsible for surfing and swimming lessons
- Daily supervision of young people aged 13 to 17 years
|Assisstant Manager||Seven Spirits||From March 2013 To June 2011|
Assistant Manager for the nightclub Espace Seven Spirits
- Preparatory meetings with clients.
- Support the suppliers and coordinate the teams (coat check, security ...).
|Qualification||Field of Study||Institution||When?|
|Master's degree (Master 204)||Product Manager and studies||University Paris-Dauphine||From 2012 To 2015|
|Bachelor’s Degree||Economics and Management||University Paris-Dauphine||From 2009 To 2012|
Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist