Accounting Manager Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist
Summary of Experience
5 years of progressive financial accounting experience in a rapidly growing services firm.
70,000 To: 90,000 USD Per Annum
Jacksonville Beach, FL, United States
|Accounting Manager||Optimum Healthcare IT||From September 2015 To Current|
• Oversee the Senior Accountant, Staff Accountant/AR and AP positions.
• Report to management on project margins, department budgets, burn rates, commission liabs., etc.
• Review all balance sheet reconciliations, general ledger and sub-ledger posting journals.
• Assist auditors in coordination and execution of periodic and annual financial statement audits.
|Senior Accountant||Optimum Healthcare IT||From August 2013 To September 2015|
• Project Manager over an accounting systems conversion to Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, and delivered a comprehensive end-user product.
• Designed P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flows Statement, Budget Reports, etc. in reporting software.
• Developed and maintain company’s fixed asset module for all additions and disposals.
• Contributed to the issuance of monthly and annual consolidated financial statements for all users.
|Staff Accountant||Optimum Healthcare IT||From February 2013 To August 2013|
|• Performed AR and AP functions for the company, was responsible for GL entries, reconciliations, state and local tax registrations, with operations in over 25 states; all with oversight by CFO.|
|Qualification||Field of Study||Institution||When?|
|MBA||Accounting||University of North Florida||From 2017 To 2015|
Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist