Manager, Director, Vice President Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist
Summary of Experience
Work Experience: I have developed a strong strategic background with over ten years of experience at the Director and Vice President level in areas that include Sales, Marketing and Procurement. Surfing Experience: Over the past 7 years I've become involved with the surfing community through my children. My son surfs any contests he can and volunteers at Seth Broudy surf camps and Freedom Surf Shop. My daughter previously worked at WRV surf camp.
I would look forward to combining both.
100,000 To: 150,000 USD Per Annum
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
Standup Paddle Board
|Sr Vice President Marketing||Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group||From November 2015 To May 2017|
|Built out marketing teams to support all divisions of ABMG; growing from 12 associates to over 50. This process involved developing all job descriptions, fully building out processes and procedures for work flow, implementing training, identifying and introducing mentors, conducting regular meetings with managers and associates, and establishing team specific goal setting and quarterly reviews.|
|Director Marketing & Bus Rev||Sysco Hampton Roads||From July 2015 To October 2015|
|Responsible for leading a team of associates tasked with growing sales and profits by targeting specific business opportunities based on analyzing customer needs and experience, developing customer directed and associate directed marketing materials and events, conducting sales training and customer business reviews.|
|Vice President Sales & Mktg||Sysco Hampton Roads||From July 2013 To July 2015|
• Responsible for leading a Sales team of 85 which generated annualized sales of $376 Million for FY 2015.
• Increased non-contract sales to $178M for FY15.
• Finished under plan for FY15 on sales expense at $12.2M compared to plan of $12.9M and FY14 results of $13.3M.
• Increased Operating Pretax Earnings to 8.35% compared to previous year at 8.33% and met plan of 8.35%.
• Implemented SalesForce CRM Tool and Back to Basics Selling Approach.
• Field Sales Deployment Lead for Mid-Atlantic Market – responsible for working with Sysco Corporate on new initiatives and rolling out to the other VPs of Sales in the Mid-Atlantic Market.
|Qualification||Field of Study||Institution||When?|
|Education||Marketing||Radford University||From 1987 To 1991|
Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist