sustainability coordinator Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist
Summary of Experience
MA Graduate in Global Studies and Sustainability. Competent in corporate social responsibility and environmental management, sustainability practices and conservation.
Working experience as a graduate teaching assistant and as an intern for the Surfrider Foundation.
30,000 To: 55,000 USD Per Annum
HUNTINGTON BEACH, California, United States
Full Time, Part Time, Casual
Admin & Office Support, Environment & Conservation, Graduate/Entry Level, Human Resources, Operations, Product Development, Public Relations
|Graduate Teaching Assistant||University of California||From January 2017 To June 2018|
• Planned, managed and organized 3 discussion sections per week for a total of 60-70 students each quarter.
• Managed student conflicts and served as liaison between students and professor
• Utilized creative strategies to communicate difficult concepts to a wide audience
• Maintained all course grades
|Intern||Surfrider Foundation||From September 2017 To December 2017|
• Managed and organized social media and public outreach for specific events and topics related to environmental issues and plastic pollution.
• Worked within the community to raise awareness about diverse environmental issues and teach mitigation strategies
• Evaluated and researched potential partners for the Huntington Beach chapter of the Surfrider Foundation to work together with on sustainability and plastic pollution-related activities and events
• Engaged for-profit and non-profit partners in discussions and activities designed to address plastic pollution and other environmental challenges in the community.
|Qualification||Field of Study||Institution||When?|
|master degree||Global Studies& Sustainability||university of santa barbara||From 2016 To 2018|
|bachelor degree||cultural mediation||university of Milan||From 2011 To 2015|
Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist