Accounting Manager - OluKai - Full Time
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for subsidiary monthly close: This will include preparation of JE’s, bank reconciliations, commissions calculations, royalty calculations, reserve analysis, accruals and supporting schedules, analysis and closing package for submission to Controller
- Work closely with A/R Supervisor to understand status of A/R, reserve requirements and risk
- Identify, investigate and analyze potential operational improvement
- Maintain and/or implement strong internal controls
- Assist Controller with audits (financial and bank)
- Provide support to management, through information analyses
- Periodic Analysis of Operations Performance with flux analysis
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 5 to 8 years job experience with general accounting
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- CPA required MBA preferred
- Strong experience in income statement analysis
- Must be proficient in maintaining procedures and controls in all accounting cycles
- Advanced Excel Skills, ability to work with lookup tables and pivot tables.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Willingness to take ownership of all processes of business to include: providing support to management and other departments; research and investigation of processes as required
- Ability to work as a team player with the finance group to meet deadlines and strategize to improve processes and procedures.
- Auditing background