Director of Operations - OluKai - Full Time
As an integral part of the Management Team, the Director of Operations is responsible for Reporting & Analysis, managing Customer Service, Information Technology and supporting the Distribution Center. Additionally, the Director of Operations provides leadership to impact business initiatives in a positive manner and carriers through the vision for team and peers. As a seasoned professional, demonstrates clear accountability for business results and for building and executing key initiatives. Must have a proven track record of creative problem solving and change management within an entrepreneurial setting.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee daily operations including, but not limited to forecasting, inventory control, customer service, allocations and IT Strategies. Partner with CFO and Director of Distribution to ensure customer service and delivery objectives are met or exceeded at all times. Work with executive team to plan long term space and systems requirements.
- Continuously improve the operational systems for all departments, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning. Oversee analytical support to the company’s internal management team including utilizing technology to continuously improve information flow.
- Oversee all systems including but not limited to operating system, BI tools, warehouse management systems. Develop long term strategy for all key systems in company, lead all systems integrations.
- Supply Chain: Develop tools and processes to review and manage supply and demand. Oversee Inventory management.
- Prepare and manage annual operating budget and staffing requirements.
Supervisory Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain an effective organization through the selection, training, motivation, termination and review of all employees.
- People development to include; training, coaching and insuring positive employee relations. Build robust talent pool through active development of direct reports and other leaders in the organization. Create and implement improvement plans for all departments.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values commitment to quality.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Outstanding Communication Skills
- Customer Relations
- Perseverance and persistence
- Big picture thinker
- Organization/Time Management
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Advanced systems experience
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS degree in Supply Chain Management, information technology, or related field and 8+ year’s relevant and progressive experience with 5 years in a Sr. Management role
- Strong footwear and/or textile apparel materials experience with familiarity and understanding of operations processes
- Strong Distribution and fulfillment experience at a consumer products company
- Demonstrated ability to work with and inspire a broad range of individuals to work toward a common goal.
- Strong systems experience
- Full Circle experience preferred
- WMS experience a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment