National Sales Development Manager - OluKai - Full Time
Essential Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with Sr. Mgmt to establish overall Sales Goals
- Train the regional sales team in best practice sell in/sell through presentations and tactics
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly and annual national/regional sales goals
- Contribute to forecasting process and ensure regional forecast are developed in a timely manner
- Participate in monthly sales performance reviews for each region
- Provide leadership, guidance, and direction to assigned Territory Sales Representatives, through Field sales leadership and best practice, observations and frequent communications
- Partner with reps to establish Regional targets by month and by customer.
- Educate, train and coach Territory Sales Representatives to improve and reinforce performance; Provide clear, timely and behavior based performance feedback to facilitate skill development
- Observe and evaluate Territory Sales Representative’s performance on a regular basis; Develop and execute Performance Improvement Plans for individuals who do not meet established standards
- Review, analyze and participate with Territory Sales Representatives in the strategic development of accounts
- Establish and maintain profitable relationships with customers on behalf of the company; Build relationships with decision makers
- Lead in the management of all in-house key accounts and their annual market development plans
- Collaborate with internal partners to identify and resolve customer issues and problems within the area of responsibility; provide solutions
- Consistently communicate and implement all of Kaenon’s marketing programs and initiatives to grow region’s business
- Work with Sr. Mgmt to develop the national business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Work with Territory Sales Representative to expand customer base and grow market share by identifying and opening new accounts and new doors.
- Know, and reach out to, all “strategic influencers” within the market
- Establish effective communications to Territory Sales Representative, supervisor and other internal partners
- Establish effective monthly, quarterly, sales performance metrics and review processes
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Prepare and submit forecasting, status and activity reports as directed by supervisor
- 5+ years of experience in eyewear direct sales, outside sales, territory sales or as a manufacturer’s representative.
- 2-3 years Experience in field sales and training in the Optical industry is a must
- 2+ years of experience managing a field sales team preferred
- Effective management and interpersonal skills; i.e. organization, time management, decision-making
- Documented ability to sell
- 80% Travel
- Proven track record of success in regional and key account sales management
- Ability to utilize basic computer programs: Email, Word, Excel, etc.