Production Coordinator - OluKai - Full Time
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the production calendar and ensure on-time delivery of multiple product releases, including placing PO’s and working with factories to hit critical x-factory dates.
- Manage inventory, order cadence, and coordinate monthly product purchases based on product demand.
- Interface with factories, product development/design department and procurement department to ensure accurate and timely processing of production
- Communicate with the product development/design department, sales and marketing, procurement team and customer service on any production delays on shipments and resolve any problems.
- Responsible for the QC process, and communicating and resolving critical issues with our factories.
- Review purchase orders and communicate with departments to ensure all components of the order is confirmed and accurate.
- Daily communications to factories to follow up on production, sample development, prototypes etc.
- Oversee all pre-production developments including production style matrix's and sample comments in order to meet calendar deadlines.
- Analyze orders booked against production on a daily basis and work with Kaenon management team to make necessary adjustments.
- Responsible for critical product information including SKU count and setup, line sheets, order forms, tech-packs, etc.
- Issue and maintain all production POs/ WIP in Full Circle.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of production or purchasing experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Computer proficiency in Full Circle and MS office: Outlook, Excel, Word
- Accessories, hats, eyewear experience a plus