Sales Business Analyst - OluKai - Full Time
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Track and analyze key metrics established by Sales Director(s)
- Collect, consolidate and generate weekly sales forecasts (month and quarter focus) and roll up each week’s
- numbers to the Sales team.
- Compile key pieces of information related to performance against sales objectives to be reviewed/revised by
- Management and communicate approved plans and/or changes to the Sales Team/Finance for processing.
- Using all available wholesale/retail sources, identify potential business opportunities and challenges,
- and work with sales and planning resources to develop effective strategies to address.
- Proactively research to find the root cause for metrics not meeting their targets.
- Develop presentations that analyze sales activities.
- Create reports and analysis for the Executive team.
- Implement and manage reports and dashboards in RepSpark/Full Circle/Domo/Excel ensuring the Sales teams have
- access to key data.
- Monitor the accuracy and distribution of sales reports.
- Work with sales director(s) to create seasonal/annual plans by region and territory for Specialty Sales.
- Three plus years as a Sales Analyst or similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or Marketing
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Office computer experience with intermediate to advanced level with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Full Circle/Rep Spark/ Domo experience desirable.
- Excellent organizational skills