Taghazout villa_Office agent_mid August on - Dfrost Almugar Surf and Yoga - Full Time
Admin & Office Support
Job Position: Office Agent
Start: Mid-August on
Duration: 12 months min.
Work Place: Taghazout office
In this position you will be the first contact to a possible guest. You are responsible for the overall reservation process via our homepage, booking engine and email for all our locations in Morocco.
- Responsible to handle all reservations (phone/email/whatsapp)
- Handle guest payments
- Responsible for our office agent log book
- Responsible for our chat-room online
- Responsible for up sale/offers
- Assist with the backend of our reservation system
- Assist with the constant update and improvement of all our templates
- Assist with bi-weekly Newsletters
- Assist with monthly blogs
- Report to owners directly
- Successfully completed study in hospitality or general business study or training in a travel agency
- Minimum experience in a similar field of 1 year
- Professional writing skills
- Customer oriented
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft office
- Independent worker, proactive, team oriented
- Great affinity and passion for the hospitality industry, surfing, Yoga or both
- Fluent in English (business level) and French, German is a great advantage and any other language is an asset
You will stand out by your excellent business writing skills as well as your professional behaviour in taking over responsibility over the overall reservations department. Your strategic thinking and knowledge in calculating prices will create the platform for this international job. As an active surfer or Yogi you bring passion to this great market.
We offer a local salary based on your experience, private room in staff apartment, Breakfast & Dinner while at work, CNSS (social security and health insurance) → only if you are a holder of the Moroccan passport or residence card)
What to expect:
Operating since 2008 Dfrost Almugar is one of the leading companies for Surf, Surf and Yoga & Yoga retreat holidays in the area of Taghazout, Morocco. We offer you a great opportunity to join our team. Work hard, surf your butt off, practice yoga and enjoy the endless summer in Morocco’s leading surf destination.
If you are interested please send us your possible starting date, cover letter and CV (IN ENGLISH) to the following email address: [email protected]