Teamwear Designer - Engine Swim Australia - Full Time
55,000 - 70,000 AUD Per Annum
ENGINE, a leading Australian performance swimwear & apparel brand, requires a talented & ambitious individual for a key role within its design team.
The role is focused on customized team wear design across our swimwear & apparel product range. Working to a brief, you will use your creativity & design skills to provide bespoke garments to our customers.
In addition, the role has a production element, which includes maintaining the production schedule, calculating fabric consumptions and coordinating purchase orders and shipment timing with suppliers.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· Prepare artwork & job sheets for customer approval
· Create accurate garment measurement specifications with correct size grading
· Maintain strong relationships with suppliers / manufacturers
· Liaise directly with construction factories, fabric suppliers & printers - local & overseas
· Plan, implement and oversee production schedule for jobs,
· Managing sampling from initial sample stage to shipment stage including fabric swatch approval
· Determine input materials required, yields & costs
· Track job progress on a daily basis ensuring orders remain on target for on time delivery and communicate any issues with solutions
· Set & regulate product quality assurance
· Determine & implement improvements to design / production processes
· Prepare, maintain & monitor production reports, costs
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
•Previous employment/field experience
•Diploma of Fashion Design or pattern making
•Experience in Sublimation process
•Experience in Swimwear / team wear design
•Advanced Illustrator, In Design & Photoshop
If this sounds like your next role, apply today and let us know why you would want to work for ENGINE