Director, Executive Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist
Summary of Experience
I am a Certified social media marketing professional and multi-platform creative with a background in Film / TV production, marketing, finance, project planning, fundraising and marine conservation.
Fully bi-lingual, I am a strategic problem solver who has worked with both non-profits and Fortune 500 companies.
Some of my clients have included: Keurig, Rock the Ocean's Tortuga Music Festival, The Surfrider Foundation, Warner Brothers Entertainment, MTV & Universal Pictures.
67,000 To: 120,000 USD Per Annum
Miami, Florida, United States
Full Time, Part Time, Casual, Contract
Accounting, Admin & Office Support, Environment & Conservation, Film/Video Production, Finance, Management, Marketing, Operations, Production, Public Relations, Science & Technology
Australia, United States
Standup Paddle Board
|V.P. Business Development||Free Road Entertainment||From August 2014 To Current|
Free Road Entertainment is a multimedia agency, with a focus on travel, tourism and International content.
- Content Development
- Project Management
- Brand Development
- Social Media
Hotel Las Torres Commercial Chile: https://youtu.be/HUQ25SNCJI8
Distributed on various NatGeo platforms
Role: Line Producer
Miccosukee Living History Museum - Everglades, FL
Role: Associate Producer
|Social Media Specialist||Blue Cross Blue Shield of FL||From August 2015 To Current|
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action (like, share, re-tweet).
- Respond to and engage with online community members reaching out to interact through Florida Blue's social media pages.
|Marketing Coordinator||Keurig||From January 2015 To July 2015|
- Establish E-Commerce "Digital Coupon" program standards and guidelines and communicate policies throughout Keurig Green Mountain Inc.
- Create a workflow for program processing and documentation.
- Document current coupon program capabilities.
- Partner with internal teams across the enterprise to ensure understanding of the coupon request process and turnaround time.
- Support campaign planning and execution.
- Conduct program testing and analysis.
- UX testing.
|Project Accountant||MTV - Viacom Networks||From August 2010 To July 2013|
*Experience working with both Foreign and Domestic Currencies.
- Petty Cash management and reconciliation
- PCard management and reconciliation
- Production cost tracking
- Prepare and upload journal entries
- Train staff accountants on Company policies and procedures
SHOWS / PROJECTS:
- Juanes: Unplugged
- MTV Studio Tr3s: Ricky Martin
- Quiero Mis Quinces (Season 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
- Quiero Mi Boda (Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
- Quiero Mi Baby
Programs: SAP, Longview, Khalix, Movie Magic Budgeting
|Production Coordinator||MCM Films||From January 2007 To August 2008|
Services Provided Included:
- Production Accounting
- Project Coordinating
- Deal Memo / Vendor Negotiation
Managed Budgets and logistics for in house projects including:
- Harvest of Empire (Documentary)
- Kraft Oscar Mayer (Commercial)
- Power of 10 (Collaboration of ten 1 one million dollar Independent Films with Mandalay Films)
|Producer||Miami International Film Festi||From January 2004 To April 2006|
- Budgeting and planning for festival events.
- Create and implement an Outreach Strategy for undersold events; used the city's demographics to target and match potential ticket holders to film genres.
- Coordinate all events surrounding the "Reel Seminar Series," a series of symposiums featuring Academy Award winning talent.
|Qualification||Field of Study||Institution||When?|
|Certificate Degree||Tropical Coastal Ecosystem Mgm||University of Queensland||From 2011 To 2013|
Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist