Account Sales Manager Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist
Summary of Experience
Nov 2005 CV BALI DATA SOLUSI Data Entry
Mar 2006 John Hardy Jewelry Data Entry (senior)
June 2008 John Hardy Jewelry Traning Coordinator (Spv), IT Department
March 2009 John Hardy Jewelry Product Information Supervisor
2010 PT. King Trading Merchandiser
2011 CV Banyan International Merchandiser, Marketing
2011 PT. Quiksilver Indonesia
South East Asia Key Account (Sales)
2013 – Now PT. Quiksilver Indonesia
South East Asia Key Account (Sales Supervisor)
10,000,000 To: 15,000,000 IDR Per Month
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Australia, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Austria, Belgium, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore
|PT. Quiksilver Indonesia||SEA Key Account Sales||From August 2011 To Current|
• Managing a portfolio of accounts
• Leading and training other members of the account team
• Ensuring necessary actions are undertaken by the account team
• Achieving sales targets
• Delivering sales presentations to executives
• Attending client meetings, Preline, and Range release
• Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
• Completing administrative work, as required
• Handling inquiries from customer related to their buy for Quiksilver and Roxy product.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validate customer needs and inquiry on an ongoing basis.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
|Merchandiser, Marketing||CV Banyan International||From September 2010 To August 2011|
• Responsible for Guest assistance at showroom visit Bali
• Responsible for Guest assistance at exhibition visit (Hong Kong Mega Fair I – II, October 2010)
• Responsible for Guest assistance at exhibition visit (Hong Kong Gift and Premium, April 2011)
• Responsible for customer assistance via email
• To assist customer through email or by phone call regarding their orders and samples
• As a bridge between customer and production, connecting with R&D and purchasing as well
• Create and provide information to customer regarding the Performa invoice
• Follow up with old, existing, and new customer meet at the fair, to maintain our business relationship
• Create a photo offer for their reference
• Set and update price for new or existing items
• Contacting the nominated agents/forwarder to ship the goods
• Monitoring the shipment's ETD/ETA, stuffing, trucking
|Product Information Supervisor||John Hardy Jewelry||From February 2006 To May 2010|
• Product information data creation and maintenance
• Inform product details and question for John Hardy International customer service, coordinating with the Product Development team and overseas factory
• Pricing assistant for new items and special order. Acknowledge from cost, in-line comparison, competitor’s price comparison, calculate and suggestions.
• Enter new prices and update prices and product information in the Merchandising System
• Responsible to maintain Product Mastering System accurately.
• (Collection, Market, Item Status, Sales group, Product Type, Scientific name, Description, Barcodes, etc.)
• Maintain Core items & Product Status in the Merchandising system
• Proof and check accuracy of Catalog prototypes prior to mass printing.
• Check and find competitors brand for similarity, price and SKUs qty in retailer thru internet.
• Responsible for stock sample items in Merchandising Showroom/lab, by system and physic.
|Qualification||Field of Study||Institution||When?|
|International Relation||Politics||Univ. Catholic Parahyangan||From 1999 To 2005|
Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist