Marketing/Business/Product Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist
Summary of Experience
Result-oriented marketing professional with 8 years experience on Product Management, Marketing and Communication. Deeply involved with new technologies, from developing innovative products to making them profitable through various business models.
Technically deep and business savvy, focused on translating customer needs into business and product requirements
- Product Management
- Interactive Communication
- Sale Channels Management
70 To: 100 USD Per Annum
Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Admin & Office Support, Editorial, Education & Training, Environment & Conservation, Hospitality & Tourism, Management, Marketing, Product Development, Retail, Volunteer
Australia, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Indonesia, Costa Rica, France, Mexico, New Zealand, Portugal
|International Marketing||Sony Music Brazil||From August 2014 To Current|
- Develop and execute the marketing plan for non-Brazilian artists.
- Plan and budget online campaigns together with digital marketing team and analyse the campaigns’ results.
- Create and develop online actions with digital partners (Spotify, iTunes, Deezer, VEVO) websites, YouTubers, influencers and bloggers.
- Analyse and follow up artist’s performances on Filtr playlists, Spotify analytics, streaming charts, YouTube Insights and Looker VEVO working closely with digital sales team.
- Strategic work across marketing tools (promotion, distribution, financial, tour support and production) to build and develop successful cases in Brazil.
The repertoire I am responsible for: Sony UK and International (Calvin Harris, Little Mix, Tom Odell, Enrique Iglesias, Kygo, Alan Walker) | Domino label (Arctic Monkeys, Hot Chip, Franz Ferdinand) | US (Adele, Sia, P!nk, Bob Dylan, David Bowie, The Chainsmokers, Foo Fighters, AC/DC)
Licensing and Synch during 1 year parallel with all functions above:
Contact with agencies and production companies to license songs to be included on commercials, ad spots and films. The best result was the synch deal closed with Skol (Brazilian beer brand) for Elvis Presley song “Viva Las Vegas”.
International Exploitation during 6 months:
Promoting local artists in other countries and working closely with other Sony Music affiliates in the world. Our goal is to breakout Brazilian artists into markets throughout the world.
|SuperSong Project Manager||Sony Music Brazil||From November 2013 To August 2014|
SuperSong was the global music contest which chose a song for the FIFA World Cup 2014 official music album. This was the first global ONE SONY project, where all SONY affiliates and SONY Corp. (Sony Music Global, Sony Pictures Television, Sony Mobile, Sony Electronics and Sony/ATV) partnered together to deliver the SuperSong for the World Cup 2014.
> The outcome was the song "Vida" written by an American artist Ellijah King, recorded by Ricky Martin and produced by Salaam Remi.
> Results: sold over 500K units, video has over 57MM views and has over 6MM streams worldwide.
- Managed the project budget of over U$4MM and led the entire team (digital, production and operations)
- Delivered the project with profit of 20% over the budget
- Closed a sponsorship deal with KIA for the music video and behind the scenes
- Coordinated the partnership, website integration and media inventory with FIFA
- Managed "Vida" music video production and recording in Brazil
- Executed in partnership with Sony Television the production and release of SuperSong TV Special
- Participated on all business legal affairs issues with the 33 countries (Sony Music Global) that participated on the contest
|Senior Digital Sales Analyst||Sony Music Brazil||From October 2012 To November 2013|
- Managed all mobile carriers music products and services (VIVO, TIM, Claro and Oi)
- Developed new actions for streaming and download services: TIMmusic (by Deezer), Napster by Vivo and Claro Música Besides that I also managed Rdio and Playstation Music
- Responsible for sales strategy, developed prize promotions to maximize revenues, planned product’s release on all partners, negotiated promotional spaces with partners and affiliates.
- Developed all RBT integration, digital sales and releases strategy
|Senior Marketing Consultant -||TIM - Italian Mobile Network||From August 2011 To October 2012|
Managed the strategy and launch of the "Infinity Torcedor", an innovative product for prepaid football lovers.
- Responsible for developing and implementation of new products and offers focusing to increase customer loyalty and retention.
- Design and execution of all cross and up selling campaigns for Infinity Torcedor customer base in partnership with Esporte Interativo and each of the football teams.
- Increased the user base in 30%, today the prodcut has over 3 million users
- Achievements: product churn reduction compared to Prepaid, improving Customer Lifetime, and improving tha satisfaction of the Customer towards the Prepaid.
- Managed all the integration and development with external partners Acotel, EI) and internal areas such as IT, business affairs and pre-paid sales team.
- Responsible for managing the interactivities and Gaming Services (SMS Quiz, Polls, etc.) with main objective to ensure the quality and profitability of services.
- Prospected and negotiated and with partners for integration of new solutions.
- Coordination with internal areas to enable the project implementation.
- Product performance monitoring and analysis.
|Business & Marketing Analyst||Acotel do Brasil||From July 2010 To August 2011|
Responsible for product development and growth in mobile platforms (SMS, MMS, WAP, applications). The entertainment portal was the white label prodcut for TIM mobile carrier.
- Responsible for 60% of the mobile revenue with over 3 million users
- Product definition, testing and functional requirements detailing
- Developed marketing campaigns to drive subscriptions, up-selling and cross-selling
- Performance monitoring and analysis
- Account management and business development
|Qualification||Field of Study||Institution||When?|
|BA Business Management||Business and Marketing||University Of South Wales||From 2005 To 2009|
Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist