Sales Representative Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist
Summary of Experience
I have been in customer service since my first job. Speaking to strangers and making a sale is what I have done for years. I am in tune with the industry and enjoy staying up to date on what is new. I have been a brand representative for a small skateboarding company named 46th st skateboards. This company was started by a few friends as a fun project. They wanted me to skate on their board at parks and always let people try the product. I enjoy every aspect of what I have done for them.
17 To: 25 USD Per Annum
Carlsbad , CA, United States
|Night Manager||It's A Grind||From January 2013 To Current|
• I provide the public with excellent customer service while offering them a home like establishment to relax or do work
• I assist the barista with restocking, cleaning dishes and making sure the coffee house is aesthetically pleasing to our customers.
• Perform closing duties with ease and precision.
• Food Handler certified
|Manager||Gelato Bar||From March 2011 To January 2013|
• Managerial Duties that include: Ordering, keeping the store stocked, handling money, hiring, firing, and training
• Social Networking Expertise: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
• Customer service expert: Provide excellent service and pristine quality beverages. Maintain a friendly customer base and environment.
• Perform opening and closing duties with ease and precision
• Food Handler Certified
|Brand Representative||Quiksilver||From November 2010 To March 2011|
• Ensured the customer had the ultimate shopping experience
• Contact other stores in and out of our district to search for product
• Handle shipment/transfers quickly and efficiently
• Made sure the sales floor is maintained and adequately stocked
• Cover shifts for other stores in the district when needed
• Perform opening and closing duties
|Orderly/ Front Desk||Glendale Endoscopy and Surgery||From January 2010 To November 2010|
• Stocking Nurses stations and preparing stations for patient care
• Sanitizing operating room as well as GI procedure rooms
• Handling the shipment of surgery tools and instruments, transported narcotics from various surgery centers
• Patient Care
• Extensive filing, chart pulling, chart auditing, chart assembly, chart purging, and other clerical duties
|Qualification||Field of Study||Institution||When?|
|Some College||Business Communications||CSUN||From 2006 To 2012|
Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist