IT Support Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist
Summary of Experience
• Windows Server NT/2000/2003/2008/2012 Server, SBS, Exchange 5, 5.5, 2000, 2003, Netware 3.x-5.
• Windows 3.11/95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10.
• Apple OSX Desktop administration and interoperability with Windows Environments.
• VMWARE, Hyper-V, XenServer, Mac Parallels Desktop, P2V, V2V.
• Cisco IOS, ASA, SonicWall, HP Procurve, Meraki, AreoHive, Ubiquiti Wireless and all 802.11b/g/n/a/ac standards.
• TCP/IP, RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, T1/E1, SONET, DS3, OC7.
• VLAN, QoS, VOIP Tagging, Aggregate linking,
1 To: 100,000 USD Per Annum
Chaplin, CT, United States
Full Time, Part Time, Casual, Contract
Australia, United States, Indonesia, Belize, Costa Rica, Fiji, Ireland, Mexico, Morocco, Puerto Rico
Longboard, Shortboard, Standup Paddle Board
|Senior Engineer||Stenhouse||From May 2015 To Current|
• Provided ongoing support, design, upgrades and management of all technology aspects for clients. Software compliance auditing, server builds, desktop administration and infrastructure support. Policy based restrictions and monitoring of resources.
• Management team participation on employee issues, technology initiatives, purchasing and client relationship management.
• Design and implement new client solutions across various states, leveraging best practices, security and judgement while maintaining
|Network Engineer||Acumen Networks||From January 2010 To May 2015|
mplement and maintain client Cisco Centric infrastructure, consisting of ASAs, Catalyst switches, Aironet wireless. Command line and graphical UI administration of aforementioned technologies, minor Cisco Avid exposure, Aruba Wireless and HP ProCurve and H.323 and SIP server administration.
• Windows SBS administration, firewall modifications and ACL changes for new technologies, exploit prevention and department separation. Daily backup oversight and disaster prevention planning. Translation of technical initiatives to business personnel.
• Administer Remote access and PDA access to all client resources.
|Technical Support Consultant 3||SAP||From January 2006 To January 2010|
• Installed, configured and maintained all Linux servers, IBM apache, J2EE based application front ended by JBOSS. Automation of JAVA stack, JBOSS services and uptime and availability statistics of SAP CRM web based application.
• Management of multiple VPN connections for clients (net to net). Various configurations that could include CA based, Pre-shared keys, 3des, SHA, MD5, 128 bit, 168 bit and varying vendors such as Cisco, Checkpoint, Nortel.
• Daily VIP creation on Cisco CSS 11500 for load balanced certificates across hosted SRM application.
• Layer 1, 2 and 3 network administration for all data center infrastructure (Cisco) FWSM, Catalyst 6500 series ACL administration and
|Network Engineer||Apex Technology||From January 2001 To June 2005|
• Implemented and supported servers, infrastructure and technologies for small to large size enterprises running various platforms.
• Designed and installed voice and data networks for various types of clients ranging from small municipalities to large financial
• Provide assessments and recommendations to clients’ needs in areas such as networking, data storage, security and user account
maintenance and administration.
• Managed and designed a seamless data-center migration for a (SRM) E-Commerce client at MIT in Cambridge, MA. The project included a relocation strategy for 130 servers, network electronics, email systems and security tasks as they pertained to the clients’ business requirements and SLA.
• Managed all IT related tasks in a merger/acquisition for a client purchasing a company in Bloomington, MN. Major tasks for this project consist of relocating 2 data centers, managing vendor relationships, technical writing and documentation (as-built.)
• Install of 150 WAN circuits for Fleet Bank/Boston ATM network over Frame-Relay and PPP. These installations spanned multiple states including MA, NY, CT and RI. Installed and reconfigured their Super Stop and Shop branch offices from 56k Frame-relay to fractional T1’s.
|Qualification||Field of Study||Institution||When?|
|CCNA||IT||Cisco||From 2006 To 2006|
|CCDA||Networking||CISCO||From 2006 To 2006|
|LPIC-1||Operating System||Linux Professional Institute||From 2006 To 2006|
Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist