Marketing Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist
Summary of Experience
Experience Marketing Professional seeking full, part-time, casual or contract work in a variety of roles.
16,000 To: 30,000 GBP Per Annum
Edinburgh, Midlothian, United Kingdom
Full Time, Part Time, Casual, Contract
Admin & Office Support, Customer Service, Design, Editorial, Human Resources, Marketing
United States, Canada, Bahamas, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Fiji, New Zealand, Portugal
|Waterski and Wakeboard Coach||Waterski and Wakeboard Scotlan||From January 2018 To Current|
Manager and coach of the National Training Site for Waterski and Wakeboard Scotland.
I am responsible for the day-to-day running of the National Training Site for Waterski and Wakeboard Scotland as well as delivering waterski and wakeboard lessons to the public and members. Specific duties include but are not limited to:
• Creating and updating existing policies
• Managing and implementing our booking system
• A high level of customer service • Maintaining assets and equipment e.g. speed boats, wetsuits etc.
• Responsible for all staff and volunteers
• Managing social media and our website
|Communications Specialist||FreeAgent||From August 2015 To October 2017|
My role at FreeAgent was to create, implement, analyse and optimise email campaigns to acquire, engage, convert potential and existing customers with the software and brand.
• Planning and delivering email campaigns
• Building direct response email campaigns with engaging and persuasive copy
• Managing contact segmentation
• Devising and running A/B tests to optimise email performance • Working with the in-house design team to create engaging assets for emails
• Creating and managing landing pages to support email campaigns
• Staying up-to-date with best practice
• Monitoring, analysing, optimising and reporting on email campaign performance
• Identifying key opportunities from insights and analysis to continually improve email activity and performance
• Collaborating with design, content, social, acquisition, data, UX and business development teams
|Qualification||Field of Study||Institution||When?|
|Bachelor of Design (hons)||Design||Edinburgh Napier University||From 2006 To 2010|
Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist