Marketing Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist
Summary of Experience
I am a team player, quick learner and capable of assimilating new skills and knowledge. Highly skilled in events, building relationships, communication strategy and outreach programs. Dedicated and focused individual who works well under pressure, can balance strict schedules and meet deadlines.
40,000 To: 50,000 USD Per Annum
Newport Beach, California, United States
|Community Relations||Los Angeles Chargers||From June 2017 To Current|
• Supported the development, strategy and execution of Community Relations programs, events and initiatives for the Los Angeles Chargers.
• Responsible for coordinating and executing all youth football and NFL Play 60 camps with schools and organizations throughout Los Angeles and Orange Counties. (Executed 40 camps with approximately 7,500 participants)
• Planned, organized and executed several outreach programs and charitable events in conjunction with organizations such as Make-A-Wish, Children's Hospital Orange County, Bikes for Kids, TeamSmile and the American Cancer Society.
• Managed event logistics and operations, including support staff, vendor services and volunteers.
• Provided administrative support to the Community Relations Manager and VP of External Affairs.
• Processed monthly donation, merchandise and fan mail requests.
|Marketing Intern||DJM Capital Partners||From February 2017 To June 2017|
• Marketing for DJM’s Lido Marina Village, Pacific City and Bella Terra properties.
• Actively engaged in shopping center marketing programs, promotions and events.
• Special focus on how to drive traffic and sales, as well as how to generate positive relations between merchants, outside organizations and the community.
• Curated and sourced content for all social media platforms.
• Created marketing materials that were utilized on social media, websites and sent out in email blasts.
• Wrote weekly press releases and media advisories for event announcements and public relations efforts.
• Cultivated and managed relationships with key clients, vendors and community partners.
• Coordinated and executed all events and promotional activities conducted by the street team.
|Guest Sevices||South Coast Plaza||From April 2016 To January 2017|
• Concierge at South Coast Plaza Retail Center.
• Proven ability to anticipate and respond to individual guest needs and preferences.
• Excellent customer service skills developed through interactions via telephone and face-to-face communication.
• Handled all customer relations issues graciously and in accordance with company policies.
• Fostered a positive work environment by consistently treating all employees and customers with respect and consideration.
• Responsible for gift certificate sales and other transactions.
|Sales Associate||Oakley||From November 2015 To April 2016|
• Developed positive customer relationships through friendly greetings and excellent service.
• Recommended merchandise to customers based on their needs and preferences.
• Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment, exchanges and security practices.
• Completed all cleaning, stocking and organizing tasks in assigned sales area.
|Qualification||Field of Study||Institution||When?|
|Bachelor of Arts||Communication Studies||Chapman Univeristy||From 2011 To 2015|
Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist