Photographer/ Customer Service Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist
Summary of Experience
I have over 5 years in customer service with a letter of recommendation from a previous employer.
I have been working in the streetwear/ lifestyle apparel industry since 2011.
I have lived in Boston and worked for an online fashion retailer for 2 years.
Just ask for my resume and I will showcase it.
I am self taught in graphic design and I am beginning to take on surf photography as a hobby which I want to turn into a way monetize into a career.
38,000 To: 40,000 USD Per Hour
Huntington Beach, California, United States
Admin & Office Support, Customer Service, Design, Editorial, Education & Training, Engineering, Environment & Conservation, Film/Video Production, Finance, Graduate/Entry Level, Hospitality & Tourism
Australia, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Indonesia
|CSR Support/ Ecomm Manager||PublishBrand.com||From February 2018 To Current|
Assisting customers through multiple channels such as Email, phone calls, and chat support while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Uploading digital assets for product listing via the website.
• Inventory management.
|CSR/ Designer||KingIce.com||From May 2014 To February 2018|
• Designed graphic t-shirts and sunglasses for the King Ice/Marzlyfe apparel collection.
• Develop and implement online and viral marketing campaigns to improve customer shopping experiences.
• Employed social media strategies to promote companies' products and services. Developed brand awareness and composed online content.
• Developed, managed and executed digital media and marketing strategies within project timelines.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style and related aesthetic concepts.
• Developing design briefs that suit the client's purpose.
• Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
• Managed and assisted the customer service department.
• Communicated with several external vendors that included warehouse specialists, parcel transportation teams and bank account specialists.
• Assisted customers by operating multiple IT support systems such as Amazon Seller Central, EBAY Seller Central, Shopify backend platform, Phone calls, Email Inquiries, Zopim Chat Support, and Social Media Platforms. Requiring a great deal of multi-tasking.
• Managed content for all social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr and Google +.
|CSR Rep||Karmaloop.com||From April 2012 To January 2014|
Assisted customers through multiple channels such as Email, phone calls, and chat support while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Attracted potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services.
Maintained customer records by updating account information.
Resolved product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution.
Led department in team productivity and quality scores for resolving the highest amount of customer issues and inquiries.
Managed customer accounts with sensitive personal information.
Communicated with several external vendors, warehouse specialists, parcel transportation teams and bank account specialists to help resolve issues and provide service to customers.
|Qualification||Field of Study||Institution||When?|
|Some College||Fine art/ Graphic Design||Orange Coast College||From 2005 To 2011|
Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist