Customer Service/Sales Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist
Summary of Experience
Skilled experience in administrative sales support, account management and customer service. I'm currently a customer service representative, coupled with being 2IC, at Surf Hardware International.
I'm passionate about ocean and lifestyle, and have had exposure to the Australasian Surf Retail & Manufacturing industries for nearly 2 years.
50,000 To: 60,000 AUD Per Annum
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Admin & Office Support, Customer Service, Management, Sales
Longboard, Standup Paddle Board
|Customer Service Officer/2IC||Surf Hardware International||From February 2017 To Current|
Team Leader/2IC of Customer Service
- Assistance with E-commerce, Marketing
- Manage customer enquires/orders
- Sales administration
- Assist our FCS Team Ambassador with all FCS team admin & orders
- Sales Support: Work with our representatives to provide customer service and sales support within the territories (NSW Retail & Mnfg, VIC, QLD, WA, SA) to achieve budget
- Manage the flow of production orders in Asia, that are shipped from our Hong Kong Warehouse
- Provide support to my team when necessary
|Front of House/Waitress||Trippas White Group||From October 2015 To February 2017|
|I worked as a waitress at "the Avalon", a franchise of Trippas White Group, from when I left school in 2015, to when I moved into the full-time work force at Surfhardware. I started to gain strong customer service skills during my time here.|
|Qualification||Field of Study||Institution||When?|
|Higher School Certificate||Student||St Lukes Grammar School||From 2013 To 2015|
|High School||Student||Brigidine College St Ives||From 2010 To 2013|
Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist
Not a member?
Create your resume online and let the best jobs find you!
Post Job vacancies online AND search the resume database anytime.
Join Mailing List
Subscribe to our mailing list for regular news updates.