Product manager Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist
Summary of Experience
Looking for new challenges in the Sport and Outdoor Industry. Major in Product Marketing & Brand management. Driven by Ski and Surf. Interested in Product marketing, Brand Management, Event Management, Strategic Consulting, Sport and Outdoor activities.
30,000 To: 45,000 EUR Per Annum
LIMONEST, RHONE, France
Marketing, Product Development
Australia, United States, Canada, Indonesia
|Junior Product Manager||Salomon||From August 2018 To Current|
Marketing – Marketing plan implementation according to market trends and Alpine Boot skiing evolution.
• Product development – Brief product creation with in connection with design, R&D and communication teams.
• Product management – Product life cycle analysis and new product development.
• Go to Market – Creation of Sales tools and commercial briefs for the commercial team.
• Event management – Commercial event creation and new product launch event management.
|Junior Business Consultant||Fitness Boutique||From April 2018 To June 2018|
In Company Project to enable Fitness Boutique to enter the chinese market for its fitness equipment brands.
Market analysis & consumer behaviour analysis.
|Ski team manager||emlyon business school||From January 2017 To January 2018|
In charge of the Ski competition team of 20 students.
• Event management - Organizing the Ski competition at the "Coupe Adhemar EY".
• Organizing training and attendance to competitions.
• Public relation - Setting up partnership with ski resorts.
|Marketing/Comm coordinator||RTE Travel Marketing||From August 2016 To February 2017|
•Brand management - In charge of the brand image for "The Islands of Tahiti". In charge of the brand promotion through different channels (magazine, social media).
• Public Relation Coordination - Acted as the link between Australian/Kiwi journalists or brand, Tahiti Tourisme Office, resorts on the Islands of Tahiti and Air Tahiti Nui to organize press trip to promote Tahiti and her Islands as a touristic destination on the Australian and New Zealand Market.
• Event management - Organized Tahiti Tourisme attendance at severals trade and consumer shows. Luxperience, PAICE, Travel Industry Expo, Auckland Outdoor Expo.
-Involved in the organization of The French Travel Expo in Sydney.
• Digital & Social Media management - In charge of the Digital Strategy for the Australian and New-Zealand market for Tahiti Tourisme.
- In charge of the social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, YouTube) for Tahiti Tourisme Australia / New Zealand / India, Air Tahiti Nui Australia and Atout France.
- Content creation and figure analyses from social media pages to improve the marketing strategie.
|Agency Manager||ADA Location||From July 2012 To December 2017|
Managed agency. Day to day operation.
• Trained others associates.
• Acted as liaison with clients.
|Qualification||Field of Study||Institution||When?|
|Master degree||Sport marketing||emlyon businnes school||From 2016 To 2018|
|Master degree||Marketing / Retail / Strategy||East China University||From 2018 To 2018|
Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist