Summary of Experience
Business operations and financial executive---sports and manufacturing background
0 To: 200,000 USD Per Annum
Huntersville, NC, United States
|Chief Operations Officer||Galaxis Inc.||From January 2019 To Current|
• Work directly with the management team (CEO and CFO) to define the corporate structure, prepare the company for sourcing and securing investors, and
developing business and financial plans.
|Chief Operating Officer||Kooks Headers and Exhaust||From January 2017 To June 2018|
Responsible for daily and annual strategic and operational functions for the 90+
employee, global company.
• Created annual financial and operational strategies and implementation plans. Coordinated with financial institutions to manage debt and risk as well as source additional investment funding.
• Directly oversaw daily operations of the company and the work of Finance, Legal, Marketing and Production executives and contractors.
• Created an organizational structure based on collaboration, accountability and execution. Restructured the production and market departments. Increased
weekly productivity with lead manufacturing layout and re-focused the marketing department on the key products.
|Managing Director||NASCAR Inc.||From January 2004 To January 2017|
Planned and oversaw annual operational and capital budgets that exceeded $35M for a total of 14 departments. Led the development of annual and long term strategic management and financial plans in the competition and innovation departments.
Responsibilities consisted of product management, staff training, transportation, logistics, and facilities as well as ideation, sourcing, planning and special projects.
• Established proactive revenue generation plans and associated financial models. Drove strategic and financial collaboration among C-level management.
• Actively recruited, hired, and mentored business unit leaders representing
facilities, transportation, training, operations, and business development, as well as personally managed a team of 22 cross-functional staff.
• Managed integration with Corporate Finance, Legal, Information Systems and Administration Departments.
|Senior Maager||NASCAR Inc.||From January 1998 To January 2004|
|Manage all support departments and facilities for company.|
|Qualification||Field of Study||Institution||When?|
|MBA||Finance||University of Central Florida||From 1995 To 1997|
|Bachelors of Science||Economics||University of Florida||From 1990 To 1995|
Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist