Attorney / Legal Analyst / Contract Analyst Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist
Summary of Experience
I'm a licensed attorney with nearly 6 years of practice. I'm currently involved heavily in consulting. I've had a varied background in numerous forms of law, including consumer issues, contracts, liability, and civil litigation. I'm looking to take my background and use it for an industry I'm passionate about. I grew up surfing in Florida, and I am ready to relocate back to the ocean.
65,000 To: 100,000 USD Per Annum
Chandler, AZ, United States
Admin & Office Support, Legal, Management
Australia, United States
|Attorney, Legal Consultant||Davis Miles McGuire Gardner||From September 2012 To Current|
• Provided legal consultations in multiple areas of law including contracts, consumer finance, collection, criminal, personal injury/liability, insurance, employment, and civil litigation.
• Reviewed a variety of legal documents, such as contracts and court filings.
• Performed research and letter drafting in contract law, liability disputes, and administrative compliance.
• Attended court hearings in both civil and criminal matters.
|Owner, Attorney||Baudouin Law Firm, PLLC||From March 2012 To Current|
• Created law firm and managed business aspects such as marketing and accounts.
• Performed court coverage for various attorneys in criminal and immigration issues.
• Engaged in individual case oversight from administrative tasks to substantive issues.
|Associate Attorney||Alcock & Associates, P.C.||From July 2010 To March 2012|
• Managed misdemeanor caseload in courts throughout Maricopa and Pinal County.
• Advocated for clients in Arraignments, Pre-Trial Conferences, Probation Violation Hearings, Sentencings, Identification Hearings, Evidentiary Hearings, Bench Trials, and Jury Trials.
• Drafted deviation requests and motions to suppress.
• Conducted police and civilian interviews/depositions.
• Engaged in complex legal research/analysis and provided guidance to hundreds of clients.
• Assisted law firm in potential client intake and contract drafting.
• Performed weekly review of accounts receivable for law firm.
|Associate Attorney||Michael Cordova, P.C.||From January 2008 To July 2010|
• Analyzed relevant statutes and insurance law to aid in negotiations and client advocacy
• Interaction with medical providers regarding treatment and lien law
• Managed extensive caseload of personal injury clients; responsible for the case from intake through settlement
• Supervised support staff in all the aspects of personal injury cases, including demands, negotiations, client interaction, accident investigation, interviews and settlement
• Performed a variety of tasks for a criminal defense and personal injury firm. Drafted complaints, demand letters, and witness affidavits.
• Conducted accident scene investigation.
• Developed legal search engine optimization and internet link building for law firm marketing campaign
|Qualification||Field of Study||Institution||When?|
|J.D.||Law||Arizona State University||From 2005 To 2008|
|B.A.||Political Science||University of West Florida||From 2001 To 2005|
Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist