Marketing Manager Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist
Summary of Experience
A CIM qualified marketing and media professional who holds exceptional digital skills with a passion for content creation; a specialist in photography and video production. A highly-motivated individual who possesses a wealth of experience and skills when it comes to generating new business and managing customer relations. Overall, a creative marketer with a solid understanding of analytics and fundamental marketing principles.
24,000 To: 30,000 GBP Per Annum
London, London, United Kingdom
|Regional Marketing Manager||Everyone Active||From June 2017 To Current|
B2B relationships in partnership with 36 different local authorities and B2C relationships with a 2.7-million-member database and sales revenue of £93 million.
• Development and implementation of the annual marketing plan with a budget of £1.5 million to ensure that the commercial and participation targets are met whilst adhering to the Everyone Active brand framework.
• Liaise with relevant agencies and internal departments to ensure implementation of all aspects of the plan.
• Understanding the unique needs of clients (councils and trusts) and ensure all materials produced are signed off following the correct channels and procedures.
• Planning and implementation of market research that includes coordinating all information for the relevant projects from relevant colleagues and ensuring that all agencies have the information required.
• Reporting on return on investments for local and regional marketing activity.
|Creative Marketing Executive||The Dream Lodge Group||From September 2016 To June 2017|
B2C across 8 UK Holiday Parks, a portfolio of over 180+ holiday rental lodges.
• Content creation tasks including photography, video production and design; I developed a 'One Stop' media library for use across the head office team and wider business. I also managed various product shoots where images would be used in national press advertising generating more than £1 million each month.
• Management of offline and online advertising channels as well as wider promotions across the business; utilizing social media, e-communications, direct mail and printed collateral working as part of the wider marketing team to achieve KPI’s generating over £200,000 of holiday sales each month.
• Web development via CMS to improve the user experience and optimize website content for SEO purposes; improved the customer journey and attracted an average of 60,000 unique visitors monthly.
• Organisation of exhibitions including; the London Boat Show 2017 which generated over £1.5 million in Lodge Sales, the Southampton Boat Show 2016 and BBC Country Live 2016 at Blenheim Palace.
• Produced marketing plan and reports with the Marketing and Sales Director which included the Daily Marketing and Sales Analysis, 2016-2017 Marketing Plan (£6 million sales target) and other AdHoc reports.
|Creative Director||Endless Media||From May 2009 To June 2017|
A self-started digital media business that has delivered film and photographic solutions across a wide spectrum of industries and markets. Now primarily for blogging and selling my personal photographic prints.
• Productions I’ve managed and assisted have had more than 11 million hits on the internet, aided by cross-promotion from other businesses, newspapers and international organizations.
• My work has included paid film production on location in Pinewood Studios UK, South Korea, Germany, Scandinavia and Indonesia. My work in Indonesia was providing video and management for armored vehicle trials by Selex ES, part of Finmeccanica Group in conjunction with PT Pindad (Indonesia).
• I have also provided sub contract work to international organizations such as the Aids Foundation where international representatives and Government Officials gathered in London to discuss strategies dealing with the issue.
|Qualification||Field of Study||Institution||When?|
|A||Photography||Saffron Walden County High||From 2012 To 2014|
Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist