Marketing Manager Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist
Summary of Experience
Currently contracted as an EMEA marketing manager driving growth within the Google SMB organisation through growth hacking and support of two acquisition channels - both internal and external.
I have a total of 2.5 years experience. In that short time I have driven significant growth, led high impact regional campaigns and developed streamlined prospect management processes.
I aim to continuously develop my skills and marketing experience and am excited for the net challenge.
50,000 To: 60,000 GBP Per Annum
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Australia, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Indonesia, Ireland, New Zealand
|Marketing Manager||From June 2015 To Current|
Marketing Manager on regional EMEA SMB team, responsible for day to day support of 2 acquisition channels representing 6 teams across 15 countries. Specific responsibilities include:
- Driving revenue growth (~80% YoY) through enhancing best practice sharing and marketing & sales alignment.
- Designing prospect management processes, building channel intelligence and sharing strategic insights.
- Driving creative excellence through development & localization of regional marketing collaterals.
- Developing and consolidating program knowledge and learnings to promote team education and cross-company programme promotion.
|Business Executive||Alternatives||From January 2015 To June 2015|
Supported core clients with recruitment requirements - focused on finance and FMCG sectors.
Consulted with new and existing clients on role requirements developing job specs.
Researched, identified and contacted high potential candidates.
Determined candidate potential and generating interview shortlist for clients.
Prepared and coached candidates for 1st and 2nd round interviews.
Managed team CRM database for the overall team.
Identified new business development opportunities through through cold calling, LinkedIn and online job posting websites.
Represented Alternatives at major industry events investigating potential business opportunities and representing the Alternatives brand.
|Business Intern||From May 2014 To September 2014|
Supported roll out of a new EMEA acquisitions channel targeting high potential SMB’s.
- Implemented processes and systems for external sales channel(e.g. lead tracking,SFDC hygiene etc) increasing the efficiency of the ETO pods
-Enabled performance management through the implementation of manual and automated dashboards.
-Enhanced best practice sharing across teams (e.g. ran bi-weekly eto call)
Central POC for App Developer project across EMEA driving growth and performance
- Coordinated x-functional team to increase penetration of Google in the segment
- Prospect management: Designed and implemented prioritization method for AppDev Companies
- Led EMEA creative effort for App developers (developed App Dev specific DM)
Supported HiPo and SMB Marketing team on ad hoc requests
- Developed overview of results of HIPO Agency testing across EMEA: The overview was used as a basis for discussion to define 2015 strategy
- Supported the deployment of Marketing Module for internal salesforce CRM, enabling the advanced tracking of Marketing and Sales activities
|Qualification||Field of Study||Institution||When?|
|Masters||Innovation in Business||University College Cork||From 2013 To 2014|
|Bachelors||Commerce||University College Cork||From 2009 To 2013|
Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist