VP of Sales Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist
Summary of Experience
- Eleven year’s experience in Sales and Operations Leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire Sales Teams.
- Over 20 year’s experience in Sales, Media, and Marketing.
- Expert in all aspects of the Direct Selling process including prospecting, researching, conducting needs analysis, and presenting campaigns to potential clients.
- Strong analytical, negotiating, and closing skills.
85,000 To: 125,000 USD Per Annum
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, United States
Australia, United States
|Vice President of Sales||Prime Medical LLC||From January 2016 To Current|
We make healthcare environments safer with our patented soft goods products which fight and kill the bacteria that causes HAI's. I oversee the sales efforts across multiple channels within the healthcare field both in the US and abroad.
Direct and Manage Global Sales Efforts for a Start Up Medical Apparel Company. Key Responsibilities include:
• Direct and lead all sales efforts for Prime Medical Corporate Reps and for Independent Authorized Reps.
• Budget/quota development and assignment.
• Strategize with Independent AR Groups to develop business plan and selling strategy.
• Assist in completing Angel Funding and Schedule A Funding efforts.
• Successfully built selling force from the ground up to include domestic coverage in the SE, California, Midwest, NE and to include international coverage in the UK and Thailand.
• Successfully negotiated GPO catalog placement deals with Illucient and CHS (2 purchasing groups for large hospital chains in the USA).
• Successfully closed deals to place our medical textiles in Morton Plant Hospital, University of Dayton, University of Iowa, RMS Jordan.
• Assisted in successfully closing out Angel Funding.
|Director of Ecommerce||Surf Ventures Unlimited LLC||From June 2015 To August 2017|
I promote a healthy, fitness, waterman based lifestyle through the sales and marketing of Surf and SUP equipment. Live in water!
Manage Ecommerce Sales efforts, as well as oversee social media strategy. Also lead direct selling efforts to Military and College Accounts for Surf, Skate, and Paddleboard equipment. Key Responsibilities include:
• Oversee Fisher Boards branded website, and eBay Fisher Boards Store.
• Lead seasonal sales efforts to Military for both their retail (Exchange Stores) and rental (MWR) operations.
• Lead seasonal sales efforts to Colleges for Recreational Programs.
• Manage Fisher Boards branded social media accounts.
• Over $500,000 in total sales.
• Doubled retail skate revenue in AAFES system from $10,000 to $20,000 per month.
• Increased store footprint from 50 AAFES stores stocking skateboards to 70 from FY2016 to FY2017.
• Opened up new surf and paddleboard accounts in overseas Military Bases for over $50,000.
• Took dormant website with $0 in sales to an average of $1,000 per month.
• Took dormant eBay store with $0 in sales to an average of $1,500 per month.
|Senior Director National Sales||Cox Target Media||From November 2009 To June 2015|
Direct and Manage the National Sales Force for Valpak.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Direct field prospecting and selling activities for Valpak print and digital offerings, and for affiliate offerings on Savings.com.
- Strategize with reps on key prospects.
- Develop annual individual and team sales quotas, and strategic plans to sell to hit those quotas.
- Create and implement motivational incentive programs.
- Develop new strategies to drive wins in new and/or dormant business categories.
- Implemented National Sales CRM for activity tracking and more accurate forecasting.
- Successfully launched Remnant Program (approximately $5 million in annual revenue).
- Successfully lead Sales Team through numerous re-organizations and culture changes.
- Negotiated Multi Year contracts with National Advertisers such as Direct TV, Sears, ADT.
- Consistently motivated under performing reps to improve performance without ever having to manage them out.
- Successfully integrated independent Core Valpak Print and Affiliate Savings.com Sales Forces after 2013 acquisition of Savings.com.
|Business Process Owner||Cox Target Media||From July 2008 To October 2009|
Served as a Sales dedicated resource in the development of Organizational Selling tools. Key responsibilities include:
• Insure Consultative Sales Process elements are included in all new tools.
• Provide Sales insights to non-client facing support functions.
• Participated in later phases of My Ad Center launch.
• Successfully mapped current and future state Sales Processes for Local and National Sales.
• Served as Business Owner for successful launch of My Market Analyzer.
• Served as Business Owner for successful launch of National Sales CRM Pilot.
|Director of Sales||Cox Target Media||From June 2004 To June 2008|
Direct and manage the Local Sales Force and Operations Staff for; Jacksonville, FL Sales Office. Key Responsibilities include:
• Recruit and build a cohesive selling team.
• Develop and execute field training programs for new hires.
• Develop annual sales quotas.
• Create and implement motivational incentive programs.
• Develop market strategy to increase profitability and market share.
• Increased market footprint by 200%.
• Reduced annual AE churn from 75% to 40%.
• Increase average local piece count from 7.3 to 10.1 pieces.
• Grew local revenues from $500,000 to $650,000 from FY04 to FY05.
• Created contact management database currently used by all Local AE's.
• Designed and implemented new Sales Process Test Pilot to be rolled out to all markets FY07.
|Regional Account Executive||Advo||From October 1986 To May 2004|
Build and maintain an account base capable of achieving sales revenue and margin goals for the ADVO Southern Region. Responsible for $3.5 Million in Sales Revenue. Key Responsibilities include:
• Identification and development of new business categories.
• Sales growth for top active accounts.
• Annual and multi year contract negotiation.
• Forecasting and delivery of revenue and margin goals for local and strategic national accounts.
• Development and execution of local and national advertising campaigns for clients such as Goodyear, Ace Hardware, Papa Johns Pizza, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Jiffy Lube.
• President’s Club Quota Maker for Fiscal Years from 1996 to 2004.
• President’s Club Trip Winner in 1998.
• Awarded Top Sales Associate Award in 1998 for achieving 300% of quota.
|Assistant Media Manager||Hamilton Collection||From February 1993 To September 1996|
Successfully managed up to 20 collectible sales programs, each generating from approximately $10,000 to $1 Million in annual revenue. Key responsibilities include:
• Conducted monthly reviews of advertising effectiveness in over 30 national publications.
• Prepared performance surveys to monitor expenditures.
• Developed long range advertising strategies.
• Negotiated advertising services with a variety of national vendors such as TV Guide and USA Today.
• Successfully handled many duties including copywriting, proofreading, and budget analysis.
• Four promotions in three years.
• Successfully negotiated a very cost effective rate base structure with Valassis.
• Reduced processing of advertising invoices from 10 day backlog to current day response time.
|Qualification||Field of Study||Institution||When?|
|Bachelor of Arts||History||Jacksonville University||From 1987 To 1991|
Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist