SurfCareers is a niche employment website for surfers. If you are passionate about surfing and want to combine your passion with your work then register and setup a job alert to be notified when your dream job is posted.
SurfCareers is owned an operated by Increaseo a Sydney based company. We have a long history of operating web businesses including niche employment websites.
Benefits for Employers and Recruiters
- Targeted : The only global employment site exclusively for Surf Industry professionals.
- Flexible : Post Job vacancies online AND search the resume database anytime.
- Simple : We provide a convenient, accessible and easy way for people to find the right job or the right candidate.
- Convenient : Have new resumes automatically emailed to you.
- Quality : We strive to deliver innovative technology and solutions that are in the best interest of our customers.
- Fast : In everything, from our website to our customer service, we are commited to being fast, responsive and reliable.
- Value : We look after our customers. We provide outstanding value through our targetted approach to effective ways advertise surf industry jobs.
See our pricing and membership plans
Benefits for Job Seekers
- Proactive : Create your resume online and let the best jobs find you!
- Private : Your name and personal details are never passed on without your consent.
- Targetted : Specialists require specialist careers sites.
- Effective : Most job vacancies are never advertised. Add your resume and access the hidden job market.
- Focused : Your resume is being seen by the right companies.
Create your resume online and let the best jobs find you!
Latest Blog Posts
Will Conner plays music with the likes of Donavon Frankenreiter, surfs with Dave Rastovich and makes a great hat.
Interview with Chas Smith, Author, Writer, Surfer and Co-Founder of BeachGrit and LodgeGrit.
Interview with Sam Adams, musician and surfer.
We chat to Kaipo about his career to date and his new job with the WSL which allows him to…
Matt Warshaw of Encyclopedia of Surfing Fame is preparing to launch The History of Surfing
Latest Company News
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASECompany: DMS – Daniel MacDonald SurfboardsContact: HayleyWebsite: http://www.carbonwrapsurfboards.comAddress: 3/56 Currumbin Creek Road, Currumbin, Queensland, Australia 4223Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgTel.…
Surf Snowdonia, the world’s first publicly accessible Wavegarden® surfing lagoon, has announced the appointment of Jo Dennison as head coach…
After successfully applying through SurfCareers.com, Increaseo welcomes Matt Ryan to the team as our new Social Marketing / Content Producer.…
The Indonesian surf season is under way. although there is some strange winds and rains still floating aound our island…
Carlos Carneiro from London Sessions Productions got the opportunity to direct and produce KILLING WAVES, a 6min doc following the…