Allocation and Inventory Specialist - OluKai - Full Time
At OluKai, we build premium products for the ocean lifestyle. Our footwear is created using the highest quality materials and crafted into beautiful, functional and incredibly comfortable designs that reflect the spirit of the ocean lifestyle we all enjoy.
We are committed to creating quality products for our customers while leaving the smallest footprint possible on the planet. Our company philosophy is to be environmentally responsible as manufacturers and to pledge OluKai to actively support and work for a clean environment and a better quality of life.
Our customers and staff embody the connection that exists between people and the ocean, it is our Culture. We want to build a team of individuals who embrace this culture, and have a passion for providing premium products and service to our customers.
Responsible for Allocations, ERP & Physical Inventory, Ecommerce Platform and Database Management:
- Responsible for the allocation of all sales orders to ensure customer orders ship in a timely manner across all business units for inventory shipping out of USA warehouse (multiple times/day)
- Works with Logistics and the DC on the timing of product launches, opening ship windows and SMU product releases.
- Works with the DC on projected monthly shipping volume and collaborates on strategy for shipping accurately and quickly.
- Be available and flexible to execute/allocate rush orders
- When supply does not meet demand at requested lead times ship windows, work with Logistics and the DC to create solutions necessary to get back on track. Understand the reasons and causes and bring solution to Logistics, Planning and the DC for better planning in the future.
ERP & Physical Inventory:
- Responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy across all brands in multiple locations in Full Circle.
- Maintain and document all transactions for inventory in the ERP system
- Executes inventory transfers across ERP system
- Compiles stock control records and information; conducts regular cycle count and/or physical inventories, post results and prepares variance analysis reports for management
- Ecommerce platform:
- Ensures accuracy and functionality of inventory processing thru ecommerce platform
- Responsible for ensuring Ecommerce customers’ inventory feeds are working properly and accurately. Troubleshoot where needed in a timely manner.
- Database Management
- Provide support across all brands when needed for SKU assignment, SKU upload & PO entry
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Extreme attention to detail, multi-tasking and can do attitude required
- Strong analytical skills with problem solving abilities: willing to analyze down to the lowest level
- Strong organizational skills and ability to create new processes
- Strong written and verbal skills and expected to manage up
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 3-5 years prior allocations experience
- Full Circle experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with database management and retrieving/compiling data