Photographer - Surf Maroc - Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a junior photographer to cover surf photography and other small to larger projects within the company.
Operating for over 12 years Surf Maroc are widely regarded as the premiere surf and yoga holiday and services provider in Morocco catering for up to 200 guests a week.
Start date immediate.
- Client photography.
At least 3-4h a day at the beach with clients
Follow up in the evenings selling with clients
Commission based sales
- Content creation to be used across our platforms as per briefs from Sales & Marketing Team.
Video Edits of 10sec
Photo shoots from locations
Photoshoots of line-ups
Photoshoots of Advanced surfers
Photoshoots of Lessons
General lifestyle shots
- Event photography
If there are special events, 2 / 4 hours of photography needed- Sales & Marketing team to decide and brief
Video Edit. Basic editing and filming skills
Photography - Intermediate skills
Surf Photography - Water and land photography - Intermediate skills
Good interpersonal skills and a team player
Friendly warm outgoing personality
What we provide
• Solid remuneration package including;
• Accommodation: your own bedroom in a shared staff apartment
• Food whilst at work
• Flights from Europe
• Very good local salary depending on qualifications, experience and commitment.
• Commission on sales of photography to clients.
• The opportunity of a lifetime
We only accept applications submitted with a CV and a photo, please also add links to your portfolio and/or vimeo account.