Sales Assistant – Leamington Spa – 8 hours per Week - Animal - Part Time
Have you got Animal Instincts?
In 1987, two surfers, tired of losing their watches to the waves, designed an innovative solution: the hook and loop strap. Rapidly adopted by the action sport community, the watch went on to launch the Animal brand. Thirty years later, Animal has become the premier UK action sports lifestyle brand. Defined by the sports at its core —surfing, snowboarding and mountain biking— Animal continues to evolve, bringing the thrill of the ride to alternative environments, from Kitesurfing and wakeboarding to BMX and skateboarding. Animal is proud to support its own pro team of riders and advocates, keeping the ride at the heart of everything they do. For the past three decades, Animal has operated a programme of ‘rider-refined’ innovation, using the pro team to test and tweak products for real rider performance. The Animal range has grown to include action sports lifestyle clothing, wetsuits, technical outerwear, footwear, watches, luggage and accessories. Authentic to its British roots, all products are designed in-house at Animal HQ, located on the south coast.
Reporting to the store manager, assistant manager and supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring that customer service and store standards are executed so as to achieve an outstanding quality of customer service and experience. As part of the store team, you will help ensure the store meets company policy requirements, as well as attaining agreed targets, budgets and KPI’s.
- To ensure world-class customer service standards are delivered at all times. Customer service is central to the Animal team and we pride ourselves on having a bespoke customer service training programme to help us be the best on the high street and leave customers with an unforgettable experience.
- Experience of working in a similar environment with a proven track record of delivering excellent customer service would be an advantage. Training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- To assist the team in ensuring the store maintains the highest of standards at all times.
- To help with all daily operational tasks, including merchandising and delivery.
- To have a high level of brand knowledge and act as a brand ambassador at all times.
- Retail experience in a similar environment.
- In-depth knowledge of the Animal brand, its heritage and history.
- Possess a keen eye for detail.
- Have a wide understanding of retail trends.