manager to senior manager Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist
Summary of Experience
I joined Burger King for a leadership program 3 year ago and was exposed to the operations, business intelligence (designing the new breakfast platform for EMEA), and innovation department. I was eventually offered a position in innovation and was in charge of the EMEA scope new products development projects.
In summer 2015 I got promoted again to supply chain responsible for the EMEA south division and later head of supply chain and procurement of Burger King Spain answering to the COO.
45,000 To: 80,000 EUR Per Annum
madrid, madrid, Spain
Admin & Office Support, Environment & Conservation, Management, Manufacturing, Transport & Log, Marketing, Merchandising, Operations, Product Development, Production, Purchasing, Retail, Sales
Australia, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Indonesia, Belgium, France, Portugal
|Head of Supply Chain and Procu||Burger King corporation||From August 2015 To Current|
Leading the supply chain and procurement department for the Iberian markets (> 700 restaurants):
- Define and report the operational/procurement strategic priorities, targets and results to the management
- Manage the logistic and supply chain team ("supplier – warehouse - capillary distribution to restaurants"; quality and supplier service management)
- Negotiate new deals, price revisions and national tenders, Accountable for the profitability of the system
- Manage P&L of the supply fund budget (3Mn€)
- Establish and maintain the information flow with the different department heads to ensure efficient cross functional work and give operational support
- Leading supply related new product/supplier development projects
|Supply & Product Innovation EM||Burger King||From July 2013 To January 2015|
- Managing Operational New products development projects for Europe, Africa & Middle and coordination of cross functional work between the different departments (quality, supply chain, operation, local marketing teams)
- Responsible Lease/Rental/Maintenance & utilities Budget package (until February 2015) :
- Deep dive on cost drivers to identify and implement action plan on savings opportunities + define policies and approval process to control expenses in European offices (car, building & equipment lease + utilities)
- Deliver, monthly forecasts and quarterly status to the board.
|Supply,Product & Retail inno.||Burger King||From July 2015 To August 2015|
Taking over implementation of retail projects in addition of former functions
- Managing EMEA scope retail and product Innovation projects
- Responsible for European implementation of worldwide Marketing events : coordinating suppliers, products developement, creativities, packaging, media activación, supply chain and local MKT teams.
|Qualification||Field of Study||Institution||When?|
|Master||business engineering||Solvay business school||From 2006 To 2011|
Request Contact Details Add to Shortlist